shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *~* INSD Speed Scrap & Chat *~* Saturday, May 5 at 7pm PDT, 10pm Eastern Right HERE

where is everyone

I dunno.. but I'll post the guidelines:

Guidelines:
    1. I will post steps in this post, as well as in the forum, hopefully every 10 minutes from the first step posted. You'll have an hour after the last step to complete your layout and post it in the gallery with a link back here so we can leave some love!
    2. Artistic license is acceptable but try to stay as close to the steps as possible - it's fun to see all your different interpretations.
    3. When you post your layout in the gallery, please include the kits you've used. Preferably you've used GDS Designer kits! :)
    4. You can add shadows at any time. I'll PM your posting bonus after the hour posting deadline.
    5. If a step is unclear to you, please ask for clarification. I don't always explain things clearly enough.
    6. Most important of all.. HAVE FUN!

I'm here...and there....

ok.. well I know Cathy is *here* and there too lol .. so I'll post the first step :)

I'm here.....and there! LOL

I'm here

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

ok, I'm ready

I love your Speed Scrap Blinkie Dona!

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

1. Find a lighter coloured and lightly patterned paper for your background. Find 2 complimentary papers in slightly stronger colours and hold them on the side for the moment. You'll need them in step 2.

Next step in 10 minutes

Know not where 'there' is, but I'll just be sticking here...lol.