shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gallery gone

Mine too!!! I just deleted the four that were all funky with the sizing too...no matter how I re-size them they still come up HUGE in the gallery...so must be a glitch too!! Im sure they will get it all worked out!

2. Mine only shows 3 older layouts.

3. I hope they can be found! This was my gallery where I had everything! Boohoo :(

Helllo,
    mine are gone too.....

And, having a look at the contest XIII gallery ... LO from round 1, 2, 3 are gone also..

The same with me... No one of my old pages....

6. I guess we can be grateful that the store moved well, and that gallery images can be replaced. Lots of work, but can be done.

Yikes, just realized that means the store descriptions don't have anything in their "View Layouts" category!

Glad I save so many of ones from my kits to post in other places! Guess now I should be glad for facebook, even though I don't think I will ever be a facebook "fan", lol
    Last edited by Amanda; 05-02-2012 at 06:26 AM.

Clicked on the gallery and this is the message:

Hi! Our forum and gallery are unavailable for maintenance reasons. Please check back later :)

Sounds like there is still hope!

Quote Originally Posted by mama4bears View Post
    Clicked on the gallery and this is the message:

Hi! Our forum and gallery are unavailable for maintenance reasons. Please check back later :)

Sounds like there is still hope!
    Here's hoping!!!!!! I know this has been a experience for Debra & Holly!

Debra and Holly - We love you! From what I hear this move went much better than most, I'm sure it's because the two of you are working hard! Hang in there!

10. Quote Originally Posted by mama4bears View Post
    Debra and Holly - We love you! From what I hear this move went much better than most, I'm sure it's because the two of you are working hard! Hang in there!