shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap 'n Chat - Saturday April 28th @ 9:30 pm EST

Thanks for the template and for hosting the speed scrap! Here's my layout:

2. Jill, I just went back & downloaded your second file to see what you were talking about. The first download link I could not ungroup (at least I don't know how to) with PSE10. I just eyeballed what the clusters looked like then turned them off and went to work creating my own to hopefully, mimic. Your second file was ungrouped, but I don't know that it would make it easier with all those layers...I'm so new that I hate to give any opinion. I've learned a lot, too, in the past few months! It's so much fun! Thanks for sharing with us!

3. Gorgeous!!!! thank you for your patience and for being a part of this evening! It WAS fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Thanks for the template and for hosting the speed scrap! Here's my layout:

4. Dona...AWESOME!! Your experience shows!

5. You can always give opinions!!! So much I didn't know about the different programs! Who knew that .psd files were not universal amongst the different programs???? And who knew Elements couldn't ungroup! Next one will be ALOT smoother!!!! Hope you'll be there! thanks for hanging out and playing tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by deborahmichele View Post
    Jill, I just went back & downloaded your second file to see what you were talking about. The first download link I could not ungroup (at least I don't know how to) with PSE10. I just eyeballed what the clusters looked like then turned them off and went to work creating my own to hopefully, mimic. Your second file was ungrouped, but I don't know that it would make it easier with all those layers...I'm so new that I hate to give any opinion. I've learned a lot, too, in the past few months! It's so much fun! Thanks for sharing with us!

What a fun chat this evening -- so glad I found it!
    Here's my LO, sorry it's a little late.

I have trouble posting my LOs in the threads here -- haven't figured that out yet, but here's a link to my LO:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...p?photo=106108
    Last edited by createdbyjill; 04-28-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks Jill for a fun Speed Scrap!
    Looking forward to the next one!

Some Bunny Loves You

8. Ann...time limits went out the window with tonight's event! LOL Everyone is perfectly on time whenever they get submitted! It was definitely a learning experience! I know so much more for next time! Hope you'll be there again!!

Wonderful layout! I went ahead and took the liberty of posting yours in the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnB View Post
    What a fun chat this evening -- so glad I found it!
    Here's my LO, sorry it's a little late.

I have trouble posting my LOs in the threads here -- haven't figured that out yet, but here's a link to my LO:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...p?photo=106108

9. Beautiful page!!! I'm looking forward to the next one too!! I learned a lot tonight!!! Thanks for being there!!

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Thanks Jill for a fun Speed Scrap!
    Looking forward to the next one!

Some Bunny Loves You

Here is my layout. Thank you so much for the fun challenge.
    Attached Images Attached Images