shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Speed Scrap 'n Chat - Saturday April 28th @ 9:30 pm EST

1. That you created that just by eyeballing the template totally amazes me!! It's fabulous!!! Next time....png files for you!!! Thank you so much for playing and for your patience! Was great meeting you!!

2. Forever and a day later... here's what I came up with:

Thanks for the fun! I will be back to leave love while I drink my coffee in the morning! :)

3. It's just gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for joining me tonight!!!

Boy did I ever forget how slow this computer is verses my laptop. From now on I have to remember to scrap on it
    Thanks so much for the Speed Scrap Jill, I'll be watching for the next one
    here's mine ... JOURNEY

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

5. It's absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for being a part of this evening!! I had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to do the next one!! Oh the things I learned!!!

Wow! These pages are all so wonderful! I hope that I will be able to join in on the next speed scrap! Bravo ladies!

7. To Britnkaysmemaw...yes...great minds think alike!

8. Everybody's layouts are so beautiful! I can learn so much from you all. Thank you!

9. I hope so too!! Last night was quite a wild ride!!

Quote Originally Posted by PattyB View Post
    Wow! These pages are all so wonderful! I hope that I will be able to join in on the next speed scrap! Bravo ladies!

10. YAY!!! We're back up!!! Didn't think I forgot you huh?

Will pm your prizes this evening after dinner...have to take daughter out and then teach a class!

Thanks for your patience!