shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap 'n Chat - Saturday April 28th @ 9:30 pm EST

Jessica, Jill's about to post the link to what you need to do in this thread. Work on that and we'll see you later in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Get 2 Scrappin' View Post
    Testing... testing...

How's my new siggy look?
    Looks great Jacque I love it

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

3. Directions:

You have 1 hour to complete

Do not alter the template

When your layout is done...add a title and any journaling

Post your layout here and in the Gallery HERE

Please include the kit you used

4. I want to thank everyone for your patience tonight as we waded through the technical difficulties! I'll find out why Noreen and Jessica couldn't get into the chat room! So sorry about that girls!

Next Speed Scrap will be easier...I promise!!!

Can't wait to see your layouts!!! Don't forget to post them in here and notate what kit(s) you used

Special bonuses will go out to all of your for your patience and sense of humor! LOL

5. Running to the drug store...brb

6. Got so wrapped up in my layout...got booted out of the chat room...went back...you all must be done & in bed! Yikes! I'll try to figure out how to get mine uploaded now. It is done. :-) Thanks for the challenge! Loved it! Sorry some of you had a rough time with the template. I didn't have any problems with PSE10 and my loving Mac.

7. Here's my layout. I hope I'm not too late. Had fun...nonetheless. :-)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...p?photo=106106

Let me know if I didn't do something correctly. Thank you!
    Last edited by createdbyjill; 04-28-2012 at 07:27 PM.

8. Everyone went to work on their layouts and I had to run to the drug store for my daughter! LOL

It was fun and a learning experience for me!!!

So PSE10 can ungroup?? (I'm making notes for my next one of what I need to do different!)

I'm still getting used to my Mac!

Hope you'll join in for another one! I plan on doing them more often!

Check your PM box tomorrow afternoon and thanks again for your patience and hanging through the trials and tribulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deborahmichele View Post
    Got so wrapped up in my layout...got booted out of the chat room...went back...you all must be done & in bed! Yikes! I'll try to figure out how to get mine uploaded now. It is done. :-) Thanks for the challenge! Loved it! Sorry some of you had a rough time with the template. I didn't have any problems with PSE10 and my loving Mac.

9. What a beautiful layout!

I'm almost done... just having a rough time getting the pics and frames to look right with the cluster.

Nothin' like a good challenge at 11:30 at night. lol

10. Take your time!!! Rules went out the window a long time ago! LOL

Next time will run MUCH smoother....I think I learned more tonight then anyone!!!