With mother's day coming up, I had to do a challenge with a greeting card template this time. So, I am giving you a week to get your mother's day cards made. This challenge will run through May 4 @ NOON. Here are the guidelines:

1. Create a layout with the free template provided here (Mother's day card). Even if you don't have a mother around to send it to, you know someone you appreciate who is a mother!
2. Your layout for this challenge must be unique and cannot be used for other challenges here at GDS. You must primarily use GDS products from any designer past or present.
3. Upload your layout to the sketch challenges gallery by NOON on May 4, 2012 and reply here with the link so we can all see what you created!
4. If you complete a card with the greeting card template, I will give you a matching envelope template (so you can deliver the card) and also my collage template #04 both pictured below!
5. I will be sending the bonuses out on Saturday May 5 so you have time to make your envelope and mail it before mother's day!
6. EXTRA BONUS!!!! If you use my Kindred Spirits Bundle, on sale for 47% off, I will also send you the Kindred Spirits 8 page 12x12 quick album!! I don't have the preview ready for this yet but I will get it posted as soon as possible.

Free template:

Download here.

Bonus templates:

Kindred Spirits Bundle (47% off introductory price):

I'm very excited to see what you create! :)