shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Commenting Contest April 18-24

Commenting Contest April 18-24

Supreme Team XIII Week 2
    Commenting Contest!

Be one of the top 3 Posters that comment on the most layouts in the entire gallery for the week Starting April 18th thru April 24th at Midnight EST and we will give you our April collab kit "Live Your Dream" AND the Awesome kit for Round 3 "Great Love" by Verena Karoyli. WOOHOO!

So come on, show some love for our community members and let's start commenting!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance for participating!

do i have to register somewhere for this contest? which layouts can I comment? all that are posted from 18th to 24th april?

sorry for the stupid questions

Wow! Take a stroll throught the Supreme Team Gallery, it's HERE. There are awesome layouts for inspiration!

Quote Originally Posted by mausilini View Post
    do i have to register somewhere for this contest? which layouts can I comment? all that are posted from 18th to 24th april?

sorry for the stupid questions
    No questions is ever stupid :)! No need to register. Your commenting #'s are automatically tracked.

You can comment on any and all layouts in the gallery!

Have fun, and thanks for sharing some love!
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 04-22-2012 at 07:43 AM.

thank you for the answer. now I'm moving to th gallery and show some love

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    No questions is ever stupid :)! No need to register. Your commenting #'s are automatically tracked.

You can comment on any and all layouts in the gallery!

Have fun, and thanks for sharing some love!
    Can I see my commenting #'s somewhere?

Thank you for the chance to win and (what is more important) to find the joy of commenting the work of the others. I had and have a lot of fun

I've been stalking the gallery for new layouts to show up, and some really great ones are showing up! Thanks for this challenge of commenting, I have seen some layouts that I am sure that I never would have seen otherwise. Bravo scrappers!!

Just wondering... do we have any winners?

i was wondering too...

Sorry gals.....I will check on the tallies!