shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April Photography Challenge

April Photography Challenge

Hi faithful photographers!

I bet you thought I'd forgotten you. No, I've just been extremely busy with my My Life: My Faith class. And, life in general, too!

Well, on to the challenge--that's enough of the excuses!

This month, I'd like you to make a page with a triptych, three photographs, in a three-part frame, each post-processed differently.

For example, you could have a black and white, a sepia, and a monotone. If you like Instagram-type photos, this would be a great way showcase your favorite filters.

They can be all the same photo, or you can have three different pictures. They just need to have different looks, or filters, applied to them.

Place them in a three-part frame or filmstrip, make a page, and upload it to our gallery. Then come back here and let us see your creation!

I am going to try this one. I rarely do anything with my photos, so this will be new for me. Thanks for the challenge!

Thanks for the challenge!! I have used my favorite tulips picture, taken on Sunday. I used the following filters on the picture
    1st pic: High Pass
    2nd pic: Black and White - Scenic Landscape
    3rd pic: Fresco

Well, here is my attempt...

Quote Originally Posted by PattyB View Post
    Thanks for the challenge!! I have used my favorite tulips picture, taken on Sunday. I used the following filters on the picture
    1st pic: High Pass
    2nd pic: Black and White - Scenic Landscape
    3rd pic: Fresco
    Patty, your tulips are beautiful! Great job with the challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by norskinus View Post

Well, here is my attempt...
    No, I can't!!! I have the same problem with my only daughter and my younger son--as babies, they are nearly impossible to tell apart. Unfortunately, we were given hand-me-down boys' clothes for Rachel, so I can't even tell by what's pink or blue!
    Great job!

Love doing the different photo treatments! Here's mine:

Here is mine:

Used Shades of Nature by Created by Jill. My three photos, I turned one into black and white. Then I used Carmel Dreams by CoffeeShop Blog on the middle photo and on the last I used Luminous Color Burst by CoffeeShop Blog.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...p?photo=105523

Here's mine:

I applied the following effects to the three small photos:

left: Heartland by CoffeeTeePhotography

middle: PSE10 High Pass and Radial Blur Filters

right: Vintage by CoffeeTeaPhotography

I added 3 different strokes to each photo.

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

10. Dona, Christina, and Andrea! You all rocked this challenge! I hope you enjoyed making your pages as much as I've enjoyed looking at them!