shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Two questions for you!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by lharvey81 View Post
    So, I read this yesterday and went home with a mission last night. I took MANY photos of all kinds of greenery in my garden and will create elements from them! I don't currently have any kits or collections for sale, so, when I have this set ready to go, I'll provide a link to download the elements for free. It's a good "first kit" practice project for me and I'd like to see what you think of them when you use them. Hope this helps!
    You go girlfriend!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19100&dateline=140957  8467

2. Quote Originally Posted by PattyB View Post
    What a good idea, I find myself searching for greenery in my stash too. I love the viney kind too, to weave in and out and around.
    Heeee Hee!!! Did one for designers too!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19100&dateline=140957  8467

Tee hee - got it downloaded already!

YAY!! I so need this!

5. Yes, so I quickly realized that taking photos of vines and then trying to extract them from a photo is HARD! Still working on it! LOL.

6. Quote Originally Posted by lharvey81 View Post
    Yes, so I quickly realized that taking photos of vines and then trying to extract them from a photo is HARD! Still working on it! LOL.
    you keep at it! I have a few tricks I will share with you once you come back from your trip! ;D

7. hmmm interesting topic.
    When I see a kit I can relate to - go with photos I have I'm all about it.
    For me the CT LO's catch my eye more than the actual preview a lot of the time.
    When I was scrapping my DD+SIL's wedding book [colors black and white and she had red roses], everything black and white caught my eye. Now, did I need 60+ different kits from 26 different designers for those 135 pages???? Probably not- but I sure had fun!
    m

8. first the preview, this is what will give me or not desire to look at the kit in detail for possible future purchase
    I also look at the colors, this is very important
    and of course I always take a look at LO. they are important because everything is not visible on the preview and I like to know pretty much what is in the kit

these three things are essential in order for me to decide whether to buy a kit

a kit with a lot of papers and elements is really the best for me, I don't really like mini kits
    I work with psp10 and I try to learn CS5

Definitely love to see example layouts of the product in use :)

10. Designers and the preview first. After, I look the quality of each elements... so I look the ct pages. I like real elements.