Welcome to the March Shape It Challenge. This challenge is hosted by Cee.
• It's preferred that you use GDS products. Please list the products you have used in the layout details box when you upload to the gallery.
• You may only submit one layout for this challenge and it will be for this challenge only.
• It will also count for the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
• Post your layout into the Miscellaneous Galleryhere. Please link your page back here to this thread.
• Each person who submits a layout with your page link here will receive a coupon to choose something from the Daily Download Rewind Programme.
This month's challenge is slightly different to last months.
Here is what you have to do
Create a layout using a shape lots of times- at least 12 and more if you can.
It can be any shape not just a mathematical shape ie dog bone, stars, trees, hearts, circles, rings etc. The "shape" can be either cut out of papers or elements in their own right.
Here is an example by kathrynvc
If you want to use a shapes template you may do as long as there are 12+ of the "shape"