shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my name is shirley:

1. my name is shirley:

I just joined today! I have been digi scrapping for about a year now, and really love it. The program I use is called My Memories Suite and it is wonderful. I am also trying to learn the free download GIMP and am doing ok there. I will take a look around and see what I can see. Thanks for having me.

Welcome, Shirley! I hope you will feel right at home here.

3. Hey, Shirley! Nice to meet you here!

Welcome Shirley!

Everyone here is really helpful so just ask if you have any questions! Hope to see you around the challenges too!

Hi Shirley! Welcome to GDS! One of the friendliest sites in the scrapping community (in my humble opinion of course, LOL!)

Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

Welcome Shirley!! I know you will find yourself at home very quickly. Everyone her is so friendly & helpful!!

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Welcome, Shirley! I'm sure you'll love it here, as we all do. Look forward to meeting you in the gallery and forum.

8. Smile thanks:

Thanks everyone for stopping by to say hello, and it's nice to meet ya. i'm sure i'll be joining in some challenges as soon as i learn my way around a bit. i'm trying to get on every day and do a little snooping around, it helps me get acclimated. talk to ya'll soon.

Hi Shirly, a very warm welcome to you here at GDS! As you've probably already noticed, we're a quite friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll feel right at home here, soon! The challenges have already been mentioned to you - feel free to join in whenever you like. If you have any questions and/or problems, just holler, one of us will attend to it right away!

Also, check out the Daily Download - there's an awesome freebie waiting for you every day!

Happy scrapping!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine