shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iso

Iso

Hi!
    Is there something is the GDS store that has to do with American History - anything relating the time from 1500 until early 1900? Exploring, inventions etc?

Quote Originally Posted by norskinus View Post
    Hi!
    Is there something is the GDS store that has to do with American History - anything relating the time from 1500 until early 1900? Exploring, inventions etc?
    hmmm... good question..off to do a search in the store..will let you know what I find :)

well, nope, didn't find anything, but maybe your post will inspire the creation of one by one of the GDS DT Team!

Thinking, thinking...

Yes, maybe somebody's creative juices will start flowing. I'm thinking maps, animals, landscape and nature, coon skin caps.....documents, quill pens....

6. That is intriguing. Maybe I can get a collab going with a designer here for you for April? We will see!

That would be exciting! I am sure there are scrap booking history lovers, and we could use things like this for many of our school projects and field trips. Anticipating!

I agree ... this is a fantastic idea for a scrapbook kit.

9. Precepts & Promises, Gold Scraps & OTBDS are on it for you! any other ideas for page accents- please state them in this thread! Tentative release will be late April.

I am excited!