shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: My name is Wendy

1. My name is Wendy

My name is Wendy and Im addicted to digital scrapbooking!

Im 29 years old, married for almost 9 years, mom to two children: Madalyn (5) and Baleigh (2)

My Dh is in the process for applying to be a Chaplin's Assistant in the Army, hopefully all goes through with that and we can advance in our life to the next stage.

I've been digitally scrapping for over 6 months and it has been so much fun! I was on numerous CT's, however with sites closing/changing I am currently down to one CT and that is with Bella Gypsy's.

I am a "designer" (if you call it that!) and I sell my designs--I don't know if I can say, so I won't :) I've been selling my designs for almost 2 months now and it has been SO much fun.

I am also a Creative Team Manager for the site that I sell at as well. Currently I have 6 CT's that work under myself and one other lady. They are a great group and I don't know what I could do without them!

Like I said...I am addicted to digi-scrapping---for LIFE

Its great to be here...this site looks AWESOME

2. Hi Wendy! Wow, sounds like you are having a ball with digi-scrapping! I hear you on the addiction.. I'm the same! Can't wait to get to know you better. :)

ps.. did u notice the designer call on the main thread :)... :)....:)

Welcome Wendy!! hen I grow up I wanna be a digidesigner ; ))) Just need to tweak my PS skills a bit more....after designing websites for several years, remembering to design at 300dpi instead of 72 constantly bites me in the butt!! Now if I can just find some relief for mouse-elbow. Nice to have you onboard!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

4. Quote Originally Posted by strawbry_wine
    Welcome Wendy!! hen I grow up I wanna be a digidesigner ; ))) Just need to tweak my PS skills a bit more....after designing websites for several years, remembering to design at 300dpi instead of 72 constantly bites me in the butt!! Now if I can just find some relief for mouse-elbow. Nice to have you onboard!
    Mouse-elbow! maybe that's what is wrong with me! I think you should try your hand at designing. Its LOTS of fun, and very rewarding to see other people using your creations in a way that you yourself never imagined--that and when they make a layout, they always make the designs 100% better!