shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Virtual Photographer

1. Virtual Photographer

Here's a great site for photo enhancement. It's called Virtual Photographer and it really makes for beautiful photo's (Black and White photos too).. and best of all.... this is a freebie!

http://www.optikvervelabs.com/

Thanks so much for that link, that is truly cool! And so easy! And FREE, my favorite color! ;)
    ~~GO BEARS!!~~

lol about the free bit, but I agree, I love Virtual Photographer! The presets are fantastic - especially the monochrome effects.

You need to experiment as not all of the effects are ideal for all photos, but its definitely great fun and worthwhile getting.

I wil have to go and check it out, and maybe download it if my anal rententive programmer husband will let me have it... LOL!!!

Steph

Cool! I spent hours upon hours restoring my MIL's photo's (okay, most of the time was fixing tears an folds, but I also spent a lot of time restoring color) in Adobe photoshop. I sure wish I'd had this program then!