Welcome to our March Scraplift!
Number three of 2012 - and the lucky month of March!
For this month's challenge I've chosen a layout from stmac88. I had her LO on my radar for last month's challenge and decided it would be a great one to scraplift. Her layout has a little bit of everything. A couple of great photos, wonderful clustering surrounding the page and some lovely journaling. The colours are gorgeous and really caught my eye. As always, looking forward to seeing some great interpretations created from this lift!
And remember - there's always a prize at the end of every month for those who post a layout!
Here's the link to the layout if you want to look at it more closely:
Here's what you need to do:
• With this layout in mind, I'd like you to flip the page – either vertically or horizontally, your choice.
• It's preferred that you use GDS products.
• You may only submit one layout for this challenge and it will be for this challenge only.
• It will also count for the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
• Please list the GDS products that you use.
• After you post your layout into the Scraplift Gallery here. Please link your page back here to this thread. The challenge ends on March 31st.
• Each person who submits a layout with your page link here will receive a posting bonus.
• Have fun!
Any questions? Just leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP!
So with that in mind - let's get going! Here's Stacie's page.
And here's my take on the scraplift: