shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: March Photography Challenge: Six-Word Stories

March Photography Challenge: Six-Word Stories

I heard something the other day that really intrigued me: journaling a six-word story. The example given was, "Toddler Shoes, for sale, never worn." I can imagine several stories in just those six words, can't you?
    So, your challenge this month is to pair a photograph and your own six-word story to make a layout. The use of GDS products is not required, but rather appreciated. And, this challenge will count toward the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    OK, get scrappin'!

oh geee, that's going to be so hard. I like journaling LOL Sounds like a fun challenge. Will see what I can come up with :)

That's the spirit!

great challenge! here is my page.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...p?photo=104273

Last edited by olivia; 03-22-2012 at 06:10 PM.

well this is what I came up with
    Just Breathe, look around, relax, enjoy

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...3685&nocache=1

Oh, that's perfect, Cee. The photo matches the words just right!
    And, Heike, I love your new siggie, too.

Clair your layout is beautiful! Going to leave some 'love' at your gallery right now!

Barbara, thank you so much. I like how it came out, too. Wanted a siggy for some time already and finally took the plunge LOL

thanks Heike- i like your siggie too- that is something I keep meaning to do too

Thanks Claire, I know what you mean. I have been in awww at some of the siggies and always wanted to create my own, too. So glad I finally did :)

Here is mine:

Fishing