shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick Page Exchange - Brandi's Hayes Page Kit

Bumping up - don't forget to get your layouts in for the QP exchange - hopefully this will help Traci 'build' a baby book album for her little 'man.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Traci - where are you? I know you're in here! Since you are combining 2 challenges today - why not go for a triple and do them with this kit - then you can go for a TRIPLE combination!

And get a BABY album already made for yourself - when the pages are exchanged next week or so.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Here is a 4th QP for this exchange!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...4&limit=recent

Yeah, yeah .. I know I need to do one!! I need to have more than 13 seconds to myself without falling asleep to be able to get something done!
    ~Traci~

Poor Traci.. I hope you're able to get some rest... Aren't you an insomniac by now though!! I remember nesting and pottying the whole last month..every day was more like a week! Of course my kids were stretched out enough that they weren't as demanding though... Oh, I'm getting exhausted just thinking about what you must be going through... But oh, that sweet brand new baby... All worth it... Ok, I've finished my book now..hehe!

Helen and Brandi.. Loving your quickpages!!

Just one day left to get your submissions in to have a great album worth of quick pages.....

Whew!!
    Didn't miss it!!!
    Off to make my page now!!

Here is mine.
    I hope to get another done by tonight.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...3&limit=last14

I"m trying to get there!!! But I have a question.......Thursday is the 21st.......so is it Thurs June 21 or Fri June 22?
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Since I'm an idiot.....we can go until Friday; if that is OK with Holly!!