shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick Page Exchange - Brandi's Hayes Page Kit

LOL, I didn't mean for you to feel bad! I just wondered what the real cut-off day is! hehe But hey, that gives me another day!!! hehe
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

AMY

Perfectly fine by me!!!!! Glad it worked out that you could participate Amy! Hope others do too! It's not too late....
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I am sorry to say that I am running so behind, that I totally forgot to get my QP done...is it too late...if so I am so very sorry...if not let me know and I will get it done tonight...sorry everyone, I really love doing these, and this will be the first one I have missed.

Have a great weekend
    Beth

Nope it's not too late Beth :)

Hi ladies, I still haven't forgotten about this! I'm waiting for one final quickpage and then I'll publish the links to the album :)

I've got everything now so will publishing the links shortly! Will make sure Traci gets them!

Holly, it doesn't show in 4shared that my qp's got downloaded.......
    AMY