shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: March Shape It Challenge

March Shape It Challenge

Welcome to the March Shape It Challenge. This challenge is hosted by Cee and Darlene.
    • It's preferred that you use GDS products. Please list the products you have used in the layout details box when you upload to the gallery.
    • You may only submit one layout for this challenge and it will be for this challenge only.
    • It will also count for the Scrappin' 7 Challenge
    • Post your layout into the Miscellaneous Galleryhere. Please link your page back here to this thread.
    • Each person who submits a layout with your page link here will receive a coupon to choose something from the Daily Download Rewind

This month's shape is Square
    Here is what you have to do
    Create a layout where the predominate shape is a square- this can be the frames and photos , or paper blocks. You can use a template if you want to. The squares can have rounded off edges or straight corners.

Enjoy creating!
    Claire
    Last edited by cee; 03-01-2012 at 05:09 AM.

Looks interesting...love the godigi challenges!

o.k. looks like we are learning digi knitting and crocheting hehe - just kidding LOL Great teaser! Can't wait until tomorrow :)

Good Luck everyone
    If you have any questions just pop them on here and Darlene or I will answer them
    Looking forward to seeing your layouts
    Claire

This is my layout for the challenge

Knitting Squares

Claire

This looks so fun Claire, and I love your inspiration layouts. I'll be back with a layout!

great challenge! here is my page.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...p?photo=103978

Last edited by olivia; 03-22-2012 at 06:09 PM.

The challenge looks great Claire - and what a great LO to showcase the new challenge!

thanks Pam for entering the challenge
    i really like the elements you have used for the kit and the squared papers go so very well with the challenge. what lovely photos of funtime at the play park