shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feb 28, 2012 Daily Download

Feb 28, 2012 Daily Download

Hi There Scrappers!

While walking the dog today, I saw the first snowdrops of the year! They made me smile and I realised that spring is finally here! Have a look at all the gorgeous creations of Created by Jill - she has loads of goodies that will put a smile on your face and get you into a scrapping mood!

Now's the time to be outdoors again! Be it in the garden, on the playground with the kids or just out for a walk. Here's a lovely kit that's perfect for all your outdoor photos

And how about this cute CU friendly mix? Cute elements and one paper that you can perfectly incorporate in all your spring or outdoor pages!

Today Jill is sharing this very pretty Mini Kit with all of us!

You can pick up the Springtime Memories Mini Kit at the New Products section of the shoppe HERE

And remember: You might have to scroll down a bit!

Happy scrapping!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Thumbs up

Thank you - Hope spring will arrive soon !!! :)

Love

Helga

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Fabulous mini! Love the spring colors! Thanks.

thank you so much!
    Ayenn

5. thank you

Thank you Jill for this wonderful mini! I'm starting to think spring isn't going to come with all this snow we are getting this evening

7. Is this the free daily download or the $.99 deal of the day? I ask ,because I just checked the daily downloads and this mini is list in the daily download section, but it stil has the price of $.99 on it, so I can't chek out with it without paying the small fee.
    Thanks,

Thank you, Jill. I really like this. Is it the spring blend of colors or the great papers and elements? I'm not exactly which part I like best, but it is a really great mini.

Great colors, Jill. Thank you!

Although the price of $.98 is still visible in the New Products section, if you add this Mini Kit to your cart you'll find that there the price is actually set to $0.00, meaning this mini is free of cost to you.

Hugs
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by CM Silly View Post
    Is this the free daily download or the $.99 deal of the day? I ask ,because I just checked the daily downloads and this mini is list in the daily download section, but it stil has the price of $.99 on it, so I can't chek out with it without paying the small fee.
    Thanks,

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

+ Reply to Thread