shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm Karen (Kalliebugg)

1. Red face Hi I'm Karen (Kalliebugg)

Hi everyone, I'm Karen and I am very happy to be here. I can't wait to meet everyone and share and learn with you all. I love scrapkit making, and now feel its time I learn how to actually make my own elements and pieces.

I'm excited to get started, and hope my creations aren't too terrible, lol.

More about me - well I love reading, travelling and camping when I can. I'm married, live in Canada and am addicted to reality tv.

Anything else you want to know please just ask!

Hugs,
    Karen

Welcome Sweetie...Hugz Dee

Hi Karen - welcome to another fellow Canadian! I'm on the west coast. Looking forward to seeing your creations! You must check out the challenges, lots of great things to do and prizes and participation rewards for playing along. So glad you found us!

Hi Karen....welcome to GDS....you have come to a super scrapping community! Lots of great inspiration to be found here. Jump in and join the challenges. Look forward to seeing your creations.

Hi, Karen! I LOVE your enthusiasm! I hope you find us very welcoming and helpful!

Welcome to GDS, Karen!

I'm glad you are here! There is so much to get involved in at GDS. Please ask if you have any questions!

Hi Karen, welcome to GDS. It's a fun place to be around. I love taking part of their challenges, they are so much fun :) And what do you mean that your pages are not to terrible? In scrapbooking there is no right or wrong, just personal taste. I for one LOVE looking at everybody's layouts. It is so interesting to check out all the styles. Hope you download a few of your layouts and share them in the Gallery for all of us to take a peek at, so we can leave some 'love' :)

You are going to love it here :)

Have fun!

A very warm welcome to you, Karen! You've come to a very friendly place where you'll find a lot of inspiration! Can't wait to see your creations! If you have any questions at all, just ask away!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Welcome Karen, you are going to love it here. Everyone is so friendly and helping. I think it's the best sight around

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]