shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi I'm Karen (Kalliebugg)

Hybrid View

1. Red face Hi I'm Karen (Kalliebugg)

Hi everyone, I'm Karen and I am very happy to be here. I can't wait to meet everyone and share and learn with you all. I love scrapkit making, and now feel its time I learn how to actually make my own elements and pieces.

I'm excited to get started, and hope my creations aren't too terrible, lol.

More about me - well I love reading, travelling and camping when I can. I'm married, live in Canada and am addicted to reality tv.

Anything else you want to know please just ask!

Hugs,
    Karen

Welcome Sweetie...Hugz Dee

Hi Karen - welcome to another fellow Canadian! I'm on the west coast. Looking forward to seeing your creations! You must check out the challenges, lots of great things to do and prizes and participation rewards for playing along. So glad you found us!

Hi Karen....welcome to GDS....you have come to a super scrapping community! Lots of great inspiration to be found here. Jump in and join the challenges. Look forward to seeing your creations.

Hi, Karen! I LOVE your enthusiasm! I hope you find us very welcoming and helpful!

Welcome to GDS, Karen!