shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feb 24, 2012 Daily Download from Verena Karolyi

Feb 24, 2012 Daily Download from Verena Karolyi

Hi There Scrappers!

In digital scrapbooking there are many different styles you can try your hand at. There's shabby, altered art, fantasy, realistic, to name but a few. Personally, I don't favour just one style - I go wherever my mood takes me. One day I feel like doing a very simple, clean page with just a few doodly elements, the next day I want to really splash out, create elaborate clusters with many different, realistic looking flowers, leaves and ribbons. Now, if that's your style, hop on over to Verena Karolyi's shoppe! Not only will you find many beautiful kits there with tons of elements and gorgeous papers but you will also see fantastic bundles which are real value for money!

Just take a look at this beautiful kit which is perfect for romantic, dreamy pages but also for vintage or heritage layouts

Here's another darling kit for all your baby and child photos

Today Verena Karolyi is sharing this beautiful Quickpage and Cluster Frame with all of us which coordinates with the My Heart goes on kit shown above

You can pick up the My Heart goes on Quickpage and Cluster Frame at the New Products section of the shoppe HERE

And remember: You might have to scroll down a bit!

Happy scrapping!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

2. all of your work is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing

3. thanks so much

Gorgeous Collections! Thank You For The Beautiful Cluster And Quick Page!

Thank you for this gorgeous QP and cluster!

Thank you for the beautiful qp and frame cluster. Will see if it will work on my ggson and or gdaughter!

Gorgeous!!! Thank you, Verena.

Lovely Verena....thanks so much for sharing!

Beautiful! Thank you very much.

This is wonderful! Very beautiful Kits!

+ Reply to Thread