shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Font search

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mary-Lynne View Post
    Thanks Amanda and everyone! This forums ROCKS!!!!
    You are very welcome!

That's a very cool font - I downloaded it myself. I've gotten quite a few fonts from that sight - it's great for scrapbookers!

Thanks Amanda and Dona.....I love free fonts!

4. Thank you Amanda!

Amanda,

Thanks for the suggestion on the font-I've already downloaded it and used it!

Ran across something interesting in the TOU for the font Before the Rain. He says, "This font is for PERSONAL USE ONLY:
    Do not under any circumstances use the font in public media unless permission is given from designer..."

I wonder what this means for us as scrappers who display our layouts in the galleries and on FB, etc.? I understand personal use and how that relates to not using the font for anything that is sold, but the bit about "public media" has me puzzled. Anyone have any ideas?

I went to his website and he says "Basically, if you make profit you will need a license.
    You can use the fonts for free on personal blogs and other personal accounts on the Internet, e g Youtube, Facebook, Twitter…" I may email him for clarification.