shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Font search

Font search

Does anyone know where I can find the font used in this layout by lilismother?
    It's this month's scarplift layout and I love the font!

scraplift

I've never seen a font with those beautiful lines. (Not that it isn't there, but just that I've not seen it!) She might have written it on her tablet and it's her own handwriting.

looking at the credits i went a wandering and found the wordart used for this- its a series of one liners and the style of the lines does make you think it was hand drawn
    will watch with interest in case anyone turns up that type of font as i like it too

You know, I really think it is part of a WA pack she had. Perhaps you can PM her and ask her.

I'm with Darlene on this, but check out Carolina Curvy. It's quite similar, but not free.

If it's free you need, go to the handwritten fonts here or here and check out all the possiblities.

Thank you all so much! I went to Dafonts and the first one that came up was "Before the Rain" which is almost the same...how cool is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary-Lynne View Post
    Thank you all so much! I went to Dafonts and the first one that came up was "Before the Rain" which is almost the same...how cool is that?
    I did a search at Dafonts for Before the Rain and it couldn't find anything! Is it called anything else?

8. Quote Originally Posted by crlin View Post
    I did a search at Dafonts for Before the Rain and it couldn't find anything! Is it called anything else?
    HERE you go- Before the Rain

Thanks Amanda and everyone! This forums ROCKS!!!!