shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

1. Hello!

Hi. My name is Christine and I am an on again, off again, scrapper. Right now I am an on again. I live in the River Parishes, South of New Orleans and I work for a community newspaper. I have been scrapping for roughly 5 years.

Thanks

Welcome to GDS, hope you find fun things to inspire you and get you creating! Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

3. Hi welcome to this forum!Have a good time here!

Hi Christine - welcome to GDS! So glad you're on one of your "on again" scrapbooking runs. Would love to see some of your LOs - we always have lots of great challenges here!

5. Big Welcome Christine! Looking forward to seeing you around the Community... glad you're "on again" too!

Hello & welcome back here :)

7. Hi Christine! I have always wanted to visit N.O. Glad you have popped back in here!

A very warm welcome to you, Christine! Looking forward to seeing some of your work! Lots of fantabulous challenges here to participate in! And remember: any questions - just holler!:)

Hugs
    Andrea

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Welcome to GDS Christine! I hope to see your lovely layouts soon!

Glad you are here Christine! We have some great challenges each month. If you have any questions be sure to ask, there are lots of friendly people here that would love to help!