shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from the Netherlands

Hybrid View

1. Hello from the Netherlands

Hello Everyone,

Just came in to say hi!
    My name is Natasja, but here on the internet everyone knows me as MissHappy1980. I'm living in Apeldoorn, a village in the Netherlands.
    I'm 31 years young (sounds much better don't you think ), married since 14 may 2010 and a proud mom from a daughter who's turning one on 2 february this year.
    I'm between jobs now. During my pregnancy I had some troubels with my pelvis (is that the right word?) and that will never get better, so I needed to stop with my job in a child daycare center.
    For 6 years ago I started with analoog scrapping and last september I started with the digital scrapping and I really love it! It's a great way of getting all the photo's of my daughter, on a fun way, in a photobook and it's a lot quicker than the normal analoog scrapping (which I still do as well).
    I apologise for my English, it's still needs some improving
    I hope to have lots of fun here and learn a lot!

Welcome, Natasja! I hope you will soon be feeling like an old hand here at GDS--we're sure happy you've joined us!

Hello Natasja, I hope you enjoy your time here
    Claire

4. Hi Natasja! Good to have you here- there are so many different people at GDS with different backgrounds, styles and even nationalities- it is a global digiscrap site!

Welcome to GDS, and I think we have some other Dutch scrappers here. Your English is just fine, so don't worry about that! Hope you find lots to do and inspire here!

6. Welcome Natasja.

7. Thank you all for your warm welcome here!
    Proudly designing for Designs By Sara, Studio4 Designsworks and Magical Designs.

Blog: http://misshappysplace.blogspot.com/

A very warm welcome to you, Natasja! It's lovely to see you here, too! I'm glad, you've joined us here at GDS and I'm sure you'll feel right at home ! We have a whole lot of great challenges you can participate in and if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! By the way, your English is just fine!

Hugs
    Andrea

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Natasja, so glad you have joined us. This is a wonderful place and I am sure you will find lots of fun things to do and try. The challenges are great and if you have any questions you will find many of us just waiting to help. Welcome!

A big double welcome to you Nastasja! Nastasja is a new member to my CT as well. Thanks for joining the Forum. There are lots of great challenges to get your feet wet here, and if you have any questions, be sure to ask. Everyone is so helpful here!