shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everybody

Smile Hello everybody

Hi everybody!
    I am glad to be here!
    Here is some information about me:My name is Anna,my nickname is Skippy.I am 26 years old.I am a bride with Balázs and we have a 15 months old daughter Zsófia(Sophie).I am from Slovac Republic.We are live in a small village near hungarian border-Sikenička.I like friendly people and creative things.
    With scrap I met in september 2011..and it was a love from the first time!I always learn something new about it,if I can..
    So that's all about me...if you have some questions about me,or about anything...or if I can help with something-ask me!

My english is not perfect,so sorry if I wrote something bad!Thanks..have a nice day and much fun!!!

Welcome, Skippy! You live in a beautiful part of the world--I'd love to visit someday... I think you'll find this a great place to hang out, and I look forward to seeing your layouts.

Big Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you and see you around the Community!

Thank you Ladies!

Welcome to GDS Skippy! So nice you found us. There's lots of great challenges here you'll have to check out. Looking forward to seeing some of your creativity! Your English is just fine. I speak a little French, but not much, I wish I'd learned more. Happy you're here!

6. Hi Anna! I love meeting people from all over the world! Glad to see you here!

Hi, Skippy, and welcome to GDS! This is a good place to learn new things.

8. Welcome to GDS

Hi Anna! Glad to see you here, it's a very friendly place!

Hello and welcome here!