shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Fri, Jan 27th at 9pm eastern

Quote Originally Posted by auddymay View Post
    I'm sure others will trickle in. I am unusually on time tonight.
    Glad to have you join us tonight :) Normally I have more folks participating... Nevertheless you'll get some scrappin' therapy!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Here's another step:

Step 1: Choose a frame for your photo (not a mat or mask)
    Step 2: Using a copy of the photo, clip it to a mask or blend the photo in a background paper of your choice that also coordinates with the blended/clipped photo and framed photo.

I definitely need the therapy! Even the time pressure is not gonna bother me tonight.

Hey everyone.. I was in the chat room...LOL

I will try to catch up now

Hi Sharon!

Quote Originally Posted by stmac88 View Post
    Hey everyone.. I was in the chat room...LOL
    Sorry, I'm sorry if I confused anyone.... Glad you made it!

Here's the next step:

Step 1: Choose a frame for your photo (not a mat or mask)
    Step 2: Using a copy of the photo, clip it to a mask or blend the photo in a background paper of your choice that also coordinates with the blended/clipped photo and framed photo.
    Step 3: Arrange Frame photo in top left area of your page

I am here also just trying to catch up!

10. I made it! I thought I might have a date, but I can't compete with basketball....