shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Fri, Jan 27th at 9pm eastern

1. Here's the participation bonus :)

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I'm here! (and in the chat room)

OMG, I just woke up from an impromptu nap and thought I missed the whole thing...lol.

4. Actual the speed scrap is here in the thread, not in the chat room.... :)

5. Welcome all..! Happy Friday! I'm so glad the weekend is here...! Glad you are joining me tonight and hope you have fun...

I'll give you 7 steps over the next hour (every 10 minutes or so) and then you'll have an hour after that to finish your layout and upload to our Speed Scrap gallery http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ry.php?cat=927 .

Remember to post often in this thread to increase your chances of randomly winning a $5 coupon good for anything in my store!

And to keep up, the Refresh button in your browser is your friend!!!

As always, I'm always open to creative interpretation so just have fun with it!

Here we go....

Step 1: Choose a frame for your photo (not a mat or mask)

So I guess it's the three of us unless someone else remembers.

7. How have you been Dona?

I'm sure others will trickle in. I am unusually on time tonight.

I've been ok, except today has been totally frustrating, chasing notaries down for the escrow papers. Good news is the house will be sold and I can see the end of the process in closing out the estate.

10. Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    I've been ok, except today has been totally frustrating, chasing notaries down for the escrow papers. Good news is the house will be sold and I can see the end of the process in closing out the estate.
    Glad there's light at the end of the tunnel :)