shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Canada

Hybrid View

Hi from Canada

Hi everyone :) I have been 'lurking' around the site abit and have decided it is time to come out play :) My name is Wendy and I am from south western Ontario, Canada. Joy, Gill and Rebecca are friends of mine from another site and I have followed them here.

I am happily married for 29 years and we have one handsome, grown son and a beautiful daughter-in-love. I love to scrap our son, our pets, extended family events and pics of our orchard.

I am looking forward to getting to know some more of the folks here and joining in some challenges, crops etc.
    ~Wendy~

WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooooooooooooooooooo good to see you here!!!! *dancing madly* Can you tell I'm pleased that you are here??!!! lol!!

Hi Wendy, nice to meet you hun. I hope to see some more of you on the forums hun

Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Hi Wendy, nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy it here! And Happy Thanksgiving to a fellow Canadian!

Jen

Hi Wendy and Welcome to GDS!! We just love Gill, Joy and Rebecca and any friend of theirs is a friend of mine! Sounds like you have a nice family and can't wait to see you around and your stuff in the gallery... especially curious about your orchard.. is that apples? What else?

6. Hello Wendy

I am new too...