shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gallery has been created

Gallery has been created

The gallery has been created to upload your layouts that will be emailed to servicemen and women. Anyone wishing to participate can now upload their layout the special gallery we created here. A link to the gallery will also be given out to various Military organizations so that anyone can come and visit anytime.

Please use our commenting system to comment on the topic. We feel we really need to keep the focus on the topic and not the scrapping. Thanks to all those that show their support!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Oh so very cool! So, we don't need to have email addys, is that it? Or is this in addition to sending them out personally? I can't tell you how much I love this idea!!
    Hugs,
    Babette

Visit My Blog!

GDS will be doing all the emailing. We are acting as a go between...asking the digiscrap community to create layouts and also asking those digiscrappers that might know of email addresses we can send to give them to us as long as they have permission to do that. GDS is also taking steps to gather email address from military organizations. So at minimum, if you can do a layout...you will be helping! Thanks!

Holly,

What do think about putting together a list of GDS products that would be great for patriotic layouts?

Like, Alice's Daniel Kit and Jessica and Andrea's Color Pop, and of course, all of Andrea's Star Templates....

I could do it, if you like.... just let me know!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Thanks...thta would be wonderful! Also have some new things coming so keep an eye out!

6. I think that Yin's Rough and Tumble would work great here as well.......just my 2 cents....
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Well, I guess I get to kick things off ... here's my first LO! Considering all the problems I had with my PC today, I can't believe I managed it! Hmmm ... hubby is considering getting me a new one! LOL

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...o=5905&cat=634
    Hugs,
    Babette

Visit My Blog!

Babette, your tribute is very beautiful. It will touch their hearts, I know; it did mine. Your journaling is so lovely.

I hope your PC behaves today or you get that new one! I enjoy everything you do!

Proudly CT Scrapping for Helen!
    GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

A grandmother's place is at the computer or behind the camera!

Awesome layout Babette! Such beautiful, heartfelt journaling.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

What a Wonderful Idea!~ Thanks Holly