shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Ask questions here...

Ask questions here...

Post any questions you might have about any of the lessons here and I will reply with an answer. Make sure you tell me what lesson you are asking about and what page in the tutorial you are having trouble with if applicable. I generally check questions several times a day. If you notice a delay in getting your question answered, feel free to remind me. I am probably pondering the best answer for you and will post as soon as possible but don't be afraid to ask again in case I missed it. The forum is suppose to email me when there is a new post but rarely a question may end up in my spam folder. Also, I am not online on Sundays so I answer any Sunday questions on Monday. :)

2. I am using the CS5 version of PhotoShop. In Lesson 1a, page 13, you talk about printing the "Summarize" button of the keyboard shortcuts. When I click on the button, it asks me to save the file. Then when I go to open the file, it says it can't open. Is there a certain application that I need to read this file?

3. Lesson 3c - variations menu

I am on Lesson 3c, page 4 where it talks about the VARIATIONS command on the Image-Adjustments sub-menu. I am using PhotoShop CS5 on a MAC and my sub-menu does not show a Variations command. Could it be in another location? Or just not on this version?