shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12x12 Quickpage Exchange

Sounds like fun

Hi Maria: i plan to do my best have a quickpage made for this challenge. Looks like a cute kit and my granddaughter has a sleepover tonight, so I should put it to good use. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's qps.

2. Here is my layout - just need to figure out '4shared' and then will send link

wow! wonderful layout! i love the heart with the two girls, tilted frame, the borders with hearts, and great title -- terrific job on the challenge!
    Last edited by olivia; 12-18-2011 at 03:14 AM.

Just two days left for anyone else who wants to jump in on this!

This does count towards your Scrappin' 7 pages!
    Last edited by olivia; 12-30-2011 at 08:04 AM.

5. Hi all

Happy New Year to you all :)

Thank you so much for participating, wonderful pages :))))

I'm waiting for you to send me the links for your pages,PLEASE SEND THEM ASAP :)

As soon as I have them all I will send you the downloading links, as well as my extra surprise gift:

A Coupon for you to download the Pijama Party 8x8 Album in my store

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ducts_id=10436

and a 2nd coupon for the amount of $7.50 to spend in my Store, hope you enjoy it
    Last edited by HollyS; 01-03-2012 at 03:21 AM.
    Hugs

Wow! this is wonderful! thank you, Maria!!!

7. That's awesome !! Thank you so much. I sent you a link by email 4 days ago. Please let me know if you have not recieved it. I have never used 4shared before. I did test it on my own computer and it downloaded successfully so should be ok. Please let me know if there are any issues.
    Thank you so much once again!