shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Kit on the Block! - Rough & Tumble

New Kit on the Block! - Rough & Tumble

Hi!

Finally my Rough & Tumble kit is completed. I had to hold back on my impulses for all things sweet and pretty and try my best to go grungy... and did you notice I managed to sneak in "swirl- like" boot print elements

The inspiration for the kit is definitely all from the 3 men in my family. All the colors and elements were gleamed from what I normally find on them!

And here's two Quick Pages I made which I will be giving out for the June Journalling Challenge:

Hope you have fun with this kit!

Wow this is wonderful Yin, just perfect for Father's Day Coming right around the corner!

Great kit Yin!! I love it!!

Yin, Fabulous job! Great for Father's day and summer outside photos!

Very nice!

Wowowow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What A Kit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way To Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Will Make A #1 Fathers Day !!! Scrap Kit!!!! The Men In This House Give You A 10 On The Scale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you like my first venture into grungy land!

This is fantastic! I love grungy!

Love love love this kit!

Hugs,
    Theresa

LOVE LOVE LOVE this new kit! I love all of the colors and grunge and the boot swirls are so cute! This will make great pages for the guys! Got to get this one! Congratulations on a great kit!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.