shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: A Hero's Thank You - we need your help!

Smile

I finally got this together today. I hope it is like what you want.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...6708&nocache=1

Judy

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Ladies, I have some very exciting news!!!

Two other LARGE sites have been teaming up to gather layouts from their community members and will be creating a slide show of all of them. They got wind of what we were doing and we were asked if we wanted to include the layouts you all posted to our Tribute Gallery and I said HECK YEAH! That way more servicemen and women see them!

So I'll need to ask you to email me the JPG and credits. I'm not sure of the dimensions so will be posting back here with that information.

Wahoo!!!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Goose bumps! That's REALLY exciting! It looks like a snowball effect is taking place, and I'm glad to see it rolling! Information soon? We are getting right down to the wire, time-wise.

Proudly CT Scrapping for Helen!
    GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

A grandmother's place is at the computer or behind the camera!

I'm going to just be giving them the JPGs you all uploaded to the gallery by the end of the week.

As for our own campaign, emails are going out tomorrow!!!!! So please get those tribute layouts done no later than tomorrow morning!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Bumping and Pumping up the Request!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    I'm going to just be giving them the JPGs you all uploaded to the gallery by the end of the week.

As for our own campaign, emails are going out tomorrow!!!!! So please get those tribute layouts done no later than tomorrow morning!
    C'mon, everyone - show them your patriotic spirit! They're out there, putting it all on the line for you and your family.

GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Ladies, I have some very exciting news!!!

Two other LARGE sites have been teaming up to gather layouts from their community members and will be creating a slide show of all of them. They got wind of what we were doing and we were asked if we wanted to include the layouts you all posted to our Tribute Gallery and I said HECK YEAH! That way more servicemen and women see them!

So I'll need to ask you to email me the JPG and credits. I'm not sure of the dimensions so will be posting back here with that information.

Wahoo!!!!!

Holly, would you name the other two sites and let us know if there is any feedback from the troops?

GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

Thumbs up

I know this thread was from a while back but I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You. This was a beautiful idea & I'm sure it made servicemembers here & there smile. They love to hear a simple thank you. They like to know that what they are doing is appreciated. My husband is active duty Marine Corps & has been in 22 years. He never gets tired of hearing that what he does is appreciated

Even if you don't agree with the war, these folks are just doing their jobs. Please, if this is done again, I would be honored to participate.

9. Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post

Wahoo!!!!!
    I never read this and never emailed you my three submissions. Sorry about that, but if it is at a site that Im thinking of, then they have my submissions already as I was over there creating other layouts for their project. If not, then atleast I got some great scrapping done ;)
    Wendy
    ~The Name Behind Neverland Scraps~

I just ran across this site and know this was done in 2007, but wondered if you were doing anything like this for 2008. My husband is an AF retiree, and we support our men & women 100%.