store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter

Hello from Saginaw, Michigan!

Hello out there! My name is Nancy, and for those of you wondering, yes, my screen name comes from the Earth Children's series of books...she is a cool lady in that book! I have scrapped since my youngest child was 2, and he's almost 10 now. I started digi scrapping early fall of 2010 to make a journaling challenge project easier, and I instantly was hooked! My style has come a long way since those early days of digi scrapping, and continues to change as I try new things. Looking forward to getting to know people here!

Hello and welcome! Great to have you here at GDS and look forward to seeing your beautiful layouts!

Welcome Nancy!!! Look forward to seeing your creations!!

Nancy - so glad you found us here at GDS! It's a wonderful place with lots to do and lots of great giveaways. You'll love it - and looking forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery!

Welcome, Nancy!

"Hey" Nancy! I paper scrapped first for over 10 years. I will eventually finish those heritage albums that are 80% complete, but digi is what I do now and plan to continue. Glad you found us here!