shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

1. Smile Hello

Hi Im Heather, Newbie from Missouri.
    Im still kinda new to this whole digital thing, slowly getting the hang of it.
    Can't wait to get started learn and get to know everyone.

2. Hey there, Momascrap! Glad to see you here at GDS.
    Hope you will ask any and all questions you have. Don't be shy- it is how I learned myself several years ago! There are so many kind people who will help you.

Welcome to GDS. This is a very friendly board with lots of exciting happenings. don't be shy, jump right in, scrap and share your layouts with us. We all have been begiiners at one time, so don't you worry about being new to digital scrapbooking. Just have fun with it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Momascrap View Post
    Hi Im Heather, Newbie from Missouri.
    Im still kinda new to this whole digital thing, slowly getting the hang of it.
    Can't wait to get started learn and get to know everyone.

Welcome! And, we all had to start, too, so don't be shy about asking questions!

5. Welcome to the forum, Its a great place. I joined about a month ago not really knowing much about digi scrapping but everyone has been so helpful and I'm currently working through the beginners classes which is helping lots. The challenges are great too :)

Hi Heather and Welcome to GDS! We are neighbors. I am in Southern Illinois (20 minutes from St. Louis!)

Welcome to the site! Give a shout if you have any questions and we will be glad to help you out!

Welcome Heather - - so glad you found us! Lots of great things happening here, with lots of great people and lots of help if you need it!