shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Germany

Hello from Germany

Hi everyone,

my name is Sandra. I am 29 years old, married and we have a wonderful son (5 years old). I'm scrapping for a few years now but I had a big break for more then one year now. Since a few days I want to start scrapping again.

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask me.

P.S. I hope you understand my english, if not than please correct me.

Welcome to GDS Sandra! Your english is wonderful!

If you have any questions about the site, don't hesitate to shout! this is a fun, friendly site with wonderful members and designers!

Glad you found us Sandra, herzlich wilkommen!

thank you for the nice welcome....

Thumbs up

Hallo Sandra,

das hier ist ein wirklich nettes und kompetentes Forum.
    Willkommen und viel Spaß beim Scrappen !!!

Love

Helga

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Welcome, Sandra! And, don't worry about your English; it appears that we have a lot of German-speakers here!
    Where in Germany are you? I've been fortunate enough to visit Frankfurt several times, and I went to language school in Regensberg. My brother used to live in Hockenheim, so we stayed with him and his wife and went exploring. I've been longing to go back!

Quote Originally Posted by Precepts and Promises View Post
    Welcome, Sandra! And, don't worry about your English; it appears that we have a lot of German-speakers here!
    Where in Germany are you? I've been fortunate enough to visit Frankfurt several times, and I went to language school in Regensberg. My brother used to live in Hockenheim, so we stayed with him and his wife and went exploring. I've been longing to go back!
    I'm from the middle of germany. The state is called "Sachsen-Anhalt"

8. Glad to see you here! Although I took 3 years of High School German, we never spoke it in class, so my German is very limited. One thing I know: if you are a scrapper and here at GDS, language isn't too important, the friendship IS!!!

So right, Amanda! And, we speak in pictures anyway... lots and lots of pretty pictures!