shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: hello from North Yorkshire

Hybrid View

hello from North Yorkshire

Hi
    Thought I had better introduce myself, I am Claire, aka Cee or Ceeflower on digi sites. i came here as a friend told me about your supreme team competition, so came to look and liked what I saw in the forum and set up camp!. I dont think I will take part in the comp though- I am on one new designers team and I think that is enough for me- I just like playing with kits and especially scenic layouts.

I am a DIP9 user and am slowly moving over to PSE8, I am in my fifties and at times techno challenged so its not proving easy to make the change- i have sussed templates and am trying now to do things of my own. I have seen the progressive scrap and am going now to learn how to turn down a corner- yesterday i learned how to cut out cirlces and music notes- will pop it in the gallery soon- oh and I am going to work with the welcome kit tonight.
    thank you to all those who have helped me already with my queries and put lovely comments in the gallery- it means alot
    Claire

Claire, I'm in my 50s, too, and I remember the headaches i got when learning PSE, wondering if it would EVER make sense! Just keep at it, ask questions, don't be afraid to try something just to see what will happen, and remember that the undo button is your friend!

3. Welcome Claire!!!!!