shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a SPOOKY speed scrap... October 30!!

I'll be in the chat room very soon!! Meet me there for a SPOOKY Speed Scrap... we'll start at 6 PM sharp... 20 minutes!!

See you there!

We're gathering now for the fun!! I'll also be posting here in this thread so you can play along if you can't get into the chat room!!

First instruction: Find a dark colored paper (preferably black) and find some type of spooky trim or border to go at the bottom.

2nd Instruction: chose one photo (Halloween-y) and one frame for this page.

3rd instruction: Choose 1 ribbon and 1 ricrac, or 2 ribbons, or 2 ricracs and place them under the photo and frame. Move all three of those to the right of the photo.

4th instruction: choose 2 papers and place them on angles with the ribbons and the ricrac. The papers should be strips and can be whatever size you want.

Can't seem to get the chat room up but I'm going to try to catch up. Your last post on this thread was step 4. Sorry to be missing the chat!!!

6th instruction: Use some type of fastener to attach the paper/ricrac/paper to the page. Add some elements to the bottom right corner of the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Can't seem to get the chat room up but I'm going to try to catch up. Your last post on this thread was step 4. Sorry to be missing the chat!!!
    No problem, Anna... catch up here.