shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Anyone from England in the uk

Anyone from England in the uk

I live in North Yorkshire

2. Hi Cee

I'm from Leicestershire, UK. Welcome to GDS!!
    I've not longed joined here but everyone is so helpful and friendly.

Donna

Hi donna
    where do i find the welcome pack i only just joined-
    claire

4. I see from your other posts you have got the welcome pack now, Are you new to digital scrapping? im fairly new and new at using Photoshop Elements so Im doing the beginners class thats held on here which is good. Theres lots of lovely kits and supplies in the store and they are really great prices.
    Donna

I am not new to digital scrapping but I am fairly new to PSE8, I came to this site cos a friend told me about their CT call competition- but I have decided not to do it but like what I have seen so far and will enjoy showing my layouts here and getting going on this site. I have seen a few things i want to try and yes I have downloaded the welcome kit and when its quieter here I will have a go with it.

6. London?

Anyone in the Richmond/Twickenham area?

sorry I am up North near the other Richmond
    Claire

8. hi girls, its great to see some brit gals here. I'm from Southport, in between Liverpool and Manchester.

I'm not from England, or any where in the UK, but I love visiting your beautiful country!