shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miracles Still Happen

1. Miracles Still Happen

I haven't been around much lately because my life has been so crazy, and this weekend was no exception. One of my daughters was climbing a tree and fell more than 20 feet onto her back. She was life-flighted to the nearest children's hospital where she underwent extensive testing. The doctors were AMAZED however, to find that her injuries consisted of a few cuts and bruises, and compression fractures on 5 vertebrae in her thoracic area. Theoretically, she should have been paralyzed or dead. We are feeling so blessed and grateful! Just wanted to proclaim that MIRACLES STILL HAPPEN!

Oh, My God, i am so glad to hear that your daughter was not more seriously injured! you must be so relieved and exhausted!

3. Your daughter was so lucky, Im so glad she is ok x

4. So thankful for your miracle! Hugs to your family...what a frightening weekend for you all.

5. OMG............I can't even begin to imagine what you have been through but am certainly thankful at the outcome!

{{{HUGS}}}}
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

So glad she is mending now and it wasn't a worse situation. Thinking of you...

She is one very lucky young lady.....she had a guardian angel watching out for her! So glad all is Ok and hope she heals quickly.

I read this on FB and have yet to send you a message. I am so happy that you have experienced this miracle. I just don't know how I would have reacted. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family that your daughter may recover soon from this fall.

Sending up BIG PRAISES that she is doing do well, Jenn! What a frightening situation ... makes you appreciate even more the folks we have around us. Gonna give all of mine an extra hug tonight. Hang in there!!!!!

You must have been out of your mind with fright Jenn - I'd definitely be freaking out! She must have had some angels looking after her that's for sure - thank goodness. I'm so glad to hear it was not as bad as could have been. Best of luck to you all!