shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Craft Artist program

Hybrid View

Craft Artist program

Hello!!! I haven't been on lately mostly because I just gave up on digital scrapbooking-ooh I still use my kits and goodies but just mostly for hybrids. But recently I won a copy of a program called Craft Artist. It's an English program-well I'm sure its an everywhere program-but the main beginning is from England. I was wondering if there is anyone who may know something about this program.It looks really awesome and I can work with layers, brushes, and alot of the great things I can't with my Scrapbook Max. They have video tutorials but their version is different from mine and I just can't make any sense of them. So if there is anyone out there who may know how this program works I would love to talk with you.

Hi There
    I use my digi-stash for lots of hybrid stuff too. I would do a lot more if my printer would comply, but I do a lot of projects for my daughter and things for school. Treat toppers are always a hit!

I have not heard of Craft Artist, but it sounds really great.

I'm sorry - I haven't heard of that program either. Hopefully someone will be able to help you. Congrats on winning it though - that's pretty lucky!