shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Newbie from Colorado!

1. Newbie from Colorado!

Hi everyone-Been scrapping for a really long time, but just started digital a couple of years ago. I only seem to get to it once in awhile. I am still trying to get the hang of it. I have 2 boys and a great husband and a boy lab, too. I am out numbered but I love having boys. Hope to get some great advice and get to know some of you.

Welcome to GDS! Hope you'll join in on some challenges and get to know us. We look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS. Once you get going, you'll never want to stop! There's a bit of a learning curve to digital, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be amazed at what you can create! Looking forward to seeing some of your LOs and a great way to get into it is doing some of the challenges.

Welcome to this site. I'm from Nebraska, so we are neighbors! I started paper scrapping, but once I got the hang of digital, I never looked back. It's awesome and this site has some beautiful kits. Hard to find the time with kids, but with digital you save the time of getting all your supplies out and then putting them away again.

Welcome to GDS! Just keep at the scrapping ... you'll get the hang of it. If you have any questions, just ask!

Welcome! And, like the others said, just scrap and you'll get the hang of it! (No one has to see those first layouts if you'd rather they not! I've got a few of those myself...) And, if you have questions, feel free to post them and we'd love to help you out!

7. Welcome to GDS!!!

8. Welcome both of you!! GDS was my first digital home and the people here are fabulous! Lots of encouragement and support, fun challenges and GREAT designers/kits!! Lots of options to work with and you can try so many different styles and see what you're most comfortable with!