shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from the UK

Hybrid View

1. Hello from the UK

Hi I have just signed up and downloaded the beginners pack so thought id introduce myself.
    Im Donna, 30 year old single mum. Crafted for many years done a bit of scrapbooking but not digitally.
    Going to the beginners class for pse if i can get my code to work, it says its invalid at the moment.
    hope to get to know you all soon

Donna

Welcome from another Donna (Dona)! You will love the classes, they are really helpful. Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

Hi Donna, we're glad that you've joined us. I hope someone can help you with the download code soon!
    Where in the UK are you?

Hi Donna, welcome to GDS ;) i'm sure you will like to play with us with challenges :)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Precepts and Promises View Post
    Hi Donna, we're glad that you've joined us. I hope someone can help you with the download code soon!
    Where in the UK are you?
    Hi
    Its hopefully all sorted and I will begin the tutorials today :)
    I'm from Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Thank you for all your kind welcomes

Hi from Canterbury

Hi Donna!

I'm also from the UK. I now live in Canterbury (Kent). I'm doing Andrea's awesome Photoshop and Illustrator classes. Once you get access you'll find them incredibly useful.

You'll be so glad you found digiscrapping.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sewretro View Post
    Hi Donna!

I'm also from the UK. I now live in Canterbury (Kent). I'm doing Andrea's awesome Photoshop and Illustrator classes. Once you get access you'll find them incredibly useful.

You'll be so glad you found digiscrapping.
    Hi nice to see someone else here from the UK lol. Im doing the photoshop elements class at the moment and enjoying it, got the next week off work too so hopefully will get a bit of practise in now

Hallo Donna,
    Welcome I am also a beginner and I set all my other hobbies aside and i just love doing digi scrapbooking. Looking forward to see your pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie M View Post
    Hallo Donna,
    Welcome I am also a beginner and I set all my other hobbies aside and i just love doing digi scrapbooking. Looking forward to see your pages.
    Marie, I fully understand you obsession--I'm pretty sure that most of us here share it! Welcome!

hi there
    I am from the uk too
    i live in North Yorkshire
    Claire