shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in California???

1. Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    awww.. you guys are killing me.. we have storms and it's maybe 60 degrees here with the rain running horizontal! Rebecca... I can surely use that plane ticket :)
    Actually we could use the rain.......how does that saying go? "the grass is always greener??" LOL Plus doing your x-mas shopping in shorts and flip-flops just seems wrong somehow...:)
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

2. oh my goodness.. Christmas shopping... UGHHHHHHH!!!! I just hate the crowds!

3. Boy that sounds about right - We were out Xmas Shopping today in shorts and sandles - was about 83 and then the winds picked up and it dropped considerable....I can live with these temps all year long - Better than our
    110+ Summer days! Have a great Weekend All!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    oh my goodness.. Christmas shopping... UGHHHHHHH!!!! I just hate the crowds!
    I take it you shan't be going out on black friday then???

This year, I hope to do a majority of my shopping online, once I figure out exactly what I want to buy that is.....LOL
    Patty

5. Quote Originally Posted by Robbi1 View Post
    Boy that sounds about right - We were out Xmas Shopping today in shorts and sandles - was about 83 and then the winds picked up and it dropped considerable....I can live with these temps all year long - Better than our
    110+ Summer days! Have a great Weekend All!
    oh yeah, this summer was a hot one!!! I hope you have a great weekend too!!!
    Patty

6. Only thing about CA Deserts is - from my last post at 83 and beautiful to 45 and windy. I think all So. Calif is experiencing very cold night time temps...we hit 21 last night again for the 4th straight night, but at least the winds have mellowed out abit. The rain would warm it up abit but then its so dang cold it would probably snow>: Have a great Holiday all :)

7. I'm in southern cali :)

Hi

I am from Southern California~ between San Diego and LA

Please stop by my Blog for some freebies " )
    http://www.loves2scrap.blogspot.com/

I don't want to hear about eighty degree weather... it's been flipping cold here in Ontario, Canada!!! I'm quite looking forward to spring and summer!!!

Stephanie

10. Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Emery View Post
    I am from Southern California~ between San Diego and LA

I'm about 2 hours north of LA