shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Anyone in California???

  1. #31

    Smile

    Im in the Inland Empire!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Austin, Tx.
    Posts
    34,931
    My boyfriend is from Ca. so we visit his children in the summer. They live in Encinitas and Oceanside. His daughter lives farther north in San Dimas. When we visit, we stay on Moonlight Beach in a great little hotel just a block from the beach!! I think this summer we may stay in La Jolla. Can't wait.






  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    No. California
    Posts
    1,446
    I'm in California too! We live in the east-bay town of Walnut Creek which is about 40 NE of San Francisco.

    teri

  4. I live in Sacramento. I see there are a few of us in the same area. It would be nice to maybe get together or at least chat online somehow together. I am very new to Digital Scrap and looving every minute of it. Well ok not the frustrating part of learning my program without a manual. But the rest is fun!

    Amber

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chilly Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by irishblues View Post
    I live in Sacramento. I see there are a few of us in the same area. It would be nice to maybe get together or at least chat online somehow together. I am very new to Digital Scrap and looving every minute of it. Well ok not the frustrating part of learning my program without a manual. But the rest is fun!

    Amber
    Hi Amber. I'm back in the area now. My hard drive crashed a couple of weeks ago but I'm getting a new one put in this week. I would love to get together some time when it gets fixed!!

    Jackie


  6. #36
    hi amber!!!

    welcome here - im also in california but i guess im not the one you are looking for as i live normally in germany :-)
    but - what an awesome country!!!! good luck and i am sure you find some mates around here

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jjckgarrett View Post
    Hi Amber. I'm back in the area now. My hard drive crashed a couple of weeks ago but I'm getting a new one put in this week. I would love to get together some time when it gets fixed!!

    Jackie
    Jackie sorry to here about your hard drive. I am still trying to get my stuff backed up and am hoping nothing goes wrong till then. Do you live in Sacramento? Where? How long have you been doing the DS thing? I am brand new but loving it! A little frustrating being in new scrap territory but slowly working through it. Message me when you get your drive up again, maybe we can connect digitally or in person if we live near eachother.
    AMBER

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mistica View Post
    hi amber!!!

    welcome here - im also in california but i guess im not the one you are looking for as i live normally in germany :-)
    but - what an awesome country!!!! good luck and i am sure you find some mates around here
    Welcome to Cali!! How long are you here for? I haven't been to many other countries so I have trouble judging ours but I am glad you like it. I hope the people in Cali are treating you well. As far as my post I am looking for anyone who wants to stay in touch not necessarily all in Cali. Most of my friends have let scrapping go but I love it to much and the few that still do won't go digital, so the digital thing has been a little lonely as a newbie! Message me if you would like to talk! I'd love to here about Germany anytime. Take care and safe traveling.
    AMBER

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    806
    Hi, there, I'm in CA! North San Diego County, specifically.
    We have a "South Bay" in San Diego also, but I don't think that's were some of you are from?
    I was born in the Inland Empire, raised in the SF Bay Area, and then moved here to So Cal after college. I love CA!
    Last edited by reboscraps; 03-06-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: typo fixit


    ReboScraps Blog

    Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

  10. I'm in California too. The Central Coastal area. We are very near Vandenberg Air Force Base. Anyone from that general area. I feel so isolated sometimes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •