shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Anyone in California???

Hybrid View

Anyone in California???

I feel so alone :P

Poor Rebecca!! I would be on hello chatting to you but i have to sort kids ready for school in the morning! And i have an online war tonight!!
    Hope your Sunday isn't too boring for you!

I am talking to myself and playing with virtual felt... *sob*sob*

If you wanna send me a plane ticket Rebecca, I'll be there like a shot!

5. aww don't feel alone....I'm in Cali!!! Land of 80 degree weather in the fall...yay!! LOL

I'm in southern california....the south bay to be exact. Where are you??

Patty

Yay not feeling so alone!!!! but you know it isn't 80 degrees anymore brrrrr :P

7. Hey Rebecca, I'm in Southern California too, High Desert between Apple Valley and Barstow....My Daughter jburkhart is also here but higher desert near Mojave - So you are not alone out here. Weather has been wonderful here - mid to high 80's the last few days - even the beach areas have been warm....Wonderful for November! Have a great week.
    Last edited by Robbi1; 11-16-2006 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Added weather report :)

awww.. you guys are killing me.. we have storms and it's maybe 60 degrees here with the rain running horizontal! Rebecca... I can surely use that plane ticket :)

Hey I have had rain the last week!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    awww.. you guys are killing me.. we have storms and it's maybe 60 degrees here with the rain running horizontal! Rebecca... I can surely use that plane ticket :)
    Actually we could use the rain.......how does that saying go? "the grass is always greener??" LOL Plus doing your x-mas shopping in shorts and flip-flops just seems wrong somehow...:)
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN