shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Plugins

Hybrid View

Plugins

How about we start a list of available plugins and software that we know we couldn't live without. I am not talking about psp or cs2. Little things like eyecandy or super blade pro.

i Used to love SBP but its been a while since i last used it. Eyecandy is a must!! I use all 3. Also Unlimited Filters 2 I often use that. Simple tiles plugin... comes in handy alot for seamless tiling or 20/20. Eyecandy and seamless tiling is about the only ones i couldnt do without. The rest of my plugins I have only used once or twice.
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Virtual Photographer by OptikVerve Labs. Super cool photo effects/actions. I love, love, love them. Free too! Woot woot!

lol Kristen - you beat me to it!!! I was t about to say the very same!!!! I love virtual photographer. When I was designing kits, I also loved eye candy and super blade pro, but haven't used them much over the last few weeks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    i Used to love SBP but its been a while since i last used it. Eyecandy is a must!! I use all 3. Also Unlimited Filters 2 I often use that. Simple tiles plugin... comes in handy alot for seamless tiling or 20/20. Eyecandy and seamless tiling is about the only ones i couldnt do without. The rest of my plugins I have only used once or twice.
    Me Too..use them all the time!